Thursday, September 16, 2010

September Designer Review: Urchin

Hi, Deni here again with another guest blog review! Having been on board with Allie's Attic since the first market almost a year ago, I have worked with some really great designers and seen so many beautiful products. I have also done my fair share of shopping along the way!

One of my favourite purchases (actually, I bought one for each of my kids), was from Urchin at the last market we attended in Mosman back in April, and I was thrilled to hear that they were making their way south for our September market.

Urchin's clothing is both designed and made in Australia from 100% cotton. Comfy T-shirts are available in sizes for 3 months up to 4/5 years - and sizes up to 12 months are also envelope neck, plus they have baby onesies for up to 12months.

Certain to be a favourite of the Cronulla coastal community, are the beachy thong, lobster and sandcastle designs!

Urchin also creates a variety 0f gorgeous selection of nursery and kids wall art canvas, made from vintage and recycled fabrics and buttons, so no two will be exactly the same!

Remember to make up your Christmas Gift List - as there are such fantastic designer's featured at the market, you are sure to find the most beautiful, unique and dare I say, perfect, gifts for all your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment