Sunday, September 6, 2009

Allie's Attic Hunters Hill Market on 14 Nov


Isn't this such a stunning venue for our first Boutique Market on November 14 at Hunters Hill Community Church? I've been speaking with so many amazing creative talents that are just fantastic and I can't wait to see the locals discover our creative force.
Its an stunning indoor and outdoor venue on the Church grounds right across the road from Hunters Hill Public School. I must admit I am abit nostalgic about the area as my husband proposed to me in Henley (about ten minutes away from the tree lined streets of Hunters Hill) in our then house.

I'm also really excited about our Christmas Market at Paddington Town Hall on the 12th Dec and I'm confident it will attract lots of Xmas trade. Ok, I admit I'm also excited about finding little Izac cute little booties and clothes for his first christmas with us.. I just know I'll need to leave the credit card at home.
Opps! Almost forgot to tell you, website will also be launching this week . All interested stallholders should contact myself via mobile 0414 601 057 or via email allie@alliesattic.com.au


1 comment: