Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trends This Season....


I love winter fashion.. all the scarfs, coats, boots and especially hats - so much more can be done in winter and unlike summer, layering is so much more fun.

It's also true in winter, rugging up also means keeping warm.. I'm already on the hunt for a new winter coat and I can never have enough hats... I think I'm up to 9 but honestly who's counting.. some collect shoes.. its hats for yours truly and more often than not covers a bad hair day happening which is very frequently the case as a working mummy on the run.

You can imagine how excited I am that our dee-licious markets are just around the corner where I know I'll find lots of winter warmers for my little one and also presents for a few birthday's I have coming up. I just love this outfit pictured here by Sydney designer Cheeky Chickies... I love how well key pieces and layering bring such fun to an outfit! Girls no longer need to be wearing pink, pink and more pink to look pretty! Tell us how layering works for you in Winter.. We'd love to hear all about it.

The only handmade market in the Shire for little people, Allies Attic is where you'll find lots of little surprises ranging from beautiful clothing and accessories for baby and kids. Best of all, designer no longer means it has to have the price tag to boot, its retail handmade heaven at affordable prices!

10am - 2pm Saturday 22 May, 2010
Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club
461 Captain Cook Drive Cronulla NSW

FREE ENTRY + PARKING ON SITE
kids can play in our Kraft Korner whilst you shop!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Market Allie, sounds lovely, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Posie! Great to hear from you from Canberra. How are the kids going? Have heard rave reviews about the new exciting Handmade Shop... would love to come down for a road trip and check it out myself! xx

    ReplyDelete